Save the Date!
WebRTC Conference and Expo heads to Cobb Galleria in Atlanta, Georgia, June 25 - 27, 2013. More Information Coming Soon.
WebRTC Conference and Expo
WebRTC Conference and Expo is the opportunity for companies, web application providers, investors and developers to understand the exciting opportunity that WebRTC opens and how it will challenge and change much of today's communications landscape. WebRTC is making an impact, secure the knowledge you need to succeed — WebRTC Conference and Expo will help you map the course!
Business Impacts of WebRTC
Changes in Communications
- Enterprise UC
- Contact Centers and Customer Service
- Traditional telecommunications companies
- Web businesses
WebRTC Areas of Focus (Enterprise Collaboration, B-B & B-C, New Business Models)
- Standards Reports & Issues
- W3C Activities
- IETF Activities
- Browser, Codec & other Challenges
- Experiences with WebRTC
- HTML5 and WebRTC together
- Development Activities
- Specific Developments
- How to Use WebRTC
- Advanced Techniques
- Development Tools
- Integration Into Web Servers
- Media Server
- Integration with Gateways & Other Traditional VoIP Products
SIP to WebRTC Integration Workshops
Who Should Attend?
- Applications developers in product companies and enterprises seeking to use WebRTC to create new capabilities or enhance existing offers.
- Those involved with B2B, B2C, Contact Centers, Unified Communications, Social, or other web apps needing to understand how WebRTC applications will transform their businesses.
HOTEL & TRAVEL