Top browser-to-browser innovators including Agora.io and Nexmo support Miami Event
Norwalk, CT—July 21, 2016—TMC, Systemwide Media and PKE Consulting announced the current sponsor lineup for Real Time Web Solutions Conference being held Aug. 1 – 4, 2016 at the Kimmel Center at NYU in New York City as a part of Communications Developer week. The event, which originally launched seven shows ago as WebRTC Conference & Expo, will continue to bring together architects, enablers and users to learn about WebRTC as well as an added emphasis on the full range of capabilities and components necessary to deliver a complete web communications solution.
“Real Time Web Solutions are growing and companies are stepping up to provide innovative products and services to support this trend,” said event producer & TMC president, Dave Rodriguez. “We are excited to announce these industry-leading companies that have signed on to support Real Time Web Solutions Conference and we look forward to learning from their insight.”
- Agora.io is a communications as a service (CaaS) provider delivering premium quality-of-experience video and voice communications across devices and networks globally. Agora.io enables software applications to support as many as 20,000 users in a single conference, and provides HD real-time video and voice communication services to organizations across industries, including: telemedicine, education, financial services, customer service, social media applications and mobile gaming.
- Nexmo, a Vonage Company, is a global cloud communications platform leader providing innovative communication APIs and SDKs for voice, text, messaging and phone verification services. Nexmo enables applications and enterprises to communicate with their customers reliably and with ease, anywhere in the world.
- CaféX makes it easier for companies to enhance real-time engagement within web and mobile applications. By removing longstanding barriers such as cost, complexity, ease-of-use and interoperability, CaféX's award-winning software makes live collaboration pervasive inside and outside the enterprise.
- Intel expands the boundaries of technology to make the most amazing experiences possible.
- Sansay Inc. is the leading provider of cloud-ready, high-performance, scalable software-based VoIP and WebRTC session control infrastructure. More than 400 service providers worldwide rely on Sansay for high-demand VoIP networks that deliver domestic and international wholesale telephony, prepaid services, retail business and consumer VoIP and SIP trunking; mobile services; contact center applications; cable MSO VoIP services; and WebRTC applications
- Temasys is a Platform as a Service (PaaS) company based in Singapore. It provides full stack solutions for web real-time communications (WebRTC), an emerging standard for peer-to-peer connectivity, which enables web developers to provide high quality, low-bandwidth audio, video chat and secure data transfer between users of any application via the web, mobile, desktop or embedded within an app.
- Xura offers a portfolio of digital services solutions that enable global communications across a variety of mobile devices and platforms. Xura helps communication service providers and enterprises navigate and monetize the digital ecosystem to create innovative, new experiences.
- Blacc Spot Media is a collaborative team of designers, developers and thought leaders specializing in Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC). Blacc Spot Media builds custom applications, enterprise platforms and mobile apps for a wide array of clients around the world.
- Frozen Mountain provides a complete set of cross-platform Real Time Communication (RTC) SDKs for both browser and native environments that allow developers to incorporate WebRTC audio/video streaming (peer-to-peer or server based), screen sharing, call signaling, text chat, shared whiteboards, browser synchronization and internet pub/sub messaging into their own applications.
- Ingate Systems develops firewall technology to enable global SIP- and WebRTC-based person-to-person communication to provide the best access for telephony, global real-time and unified person-to-person communication for everyone. The Ingate WebRTC & SIP Companion allows PBX and UC solution vendors to integrate all WebRTC features and benefits into their enterprise and call center solutions.
- Dialogic® PowerMedia™ and PowerVille™ software offerings are the engine of scalable WebRTC and Real-Time Web applications with API-enabled media servers and advanced load balancer functions. With broad voice and video codec compatibility, PowerMedia XMS delivers advanced media manipulation for conferencing, collaboration and a myriad other applications. Scaling and reliability of cloud-based applications is simplified with PowerVille LB – Load Balancer for Real-Time Communications and PowerMedia MRB.
- Primo is a service by Ultra Mobile dedicated to creating innovative communication services that break down barriers and bring people together. Since 2006, Ultra Mobile has been creating products that enrich lives and make staying in touch more affordable.
- OnSIP is a leading provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) to over 45,000 businesses. OnSIP® business VoIP customers enjoy the benefits of a cloud based phone system without the traditional high cost, burden and inflexibility. The company also offers a cloud platform and simple APIs for developers to rapidly and affordably build real-time communications applications of their own.
- REVE Systems is a Telecommunication & Software Solution provider with products ranging from WebRTC Software and Solutions, WebRTC Gateway, Click to call software as a service (SaaS), Software Development, Mobile VoIP, Softswitch & Billing and Bandwidth Optimization solutions.
- Sennheiser is one of the world's leading manufacturers of headphones, microphones and wireless transmission systems. With 18 sales subsidiaries and long-established trading partners, Sennheiser supplies innovative products and cutting-edge audio solutions that are optimally tailored to its customers' needs.
- Voice4net provides custom interactive telephony solutions, including contact center IVR/ACD, Dialing, Screen Pop and WebRTC agent desktop solutions for enterprise that needs custom integration with existing platforms.
Registration for Real Time Web Solutions Conference is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest Real Time Web Solutions Conference news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @RTWebExpo.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Systemwide Media
Systemwide Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters and provide community websites with the latest information in our industries.
About PKE Consulting
PKE Consulting provides strategic consulting at the intersection of computing, networking and communications. The company's primary focus is on how the integration of information and interaction can create value transformation for organizations. PKE Consulting services include organization planning for how to best utilize technologies for transformation. PKE Consulting also works to assure that the underlying network infrastructure is capable of supporting the new services. PKE Consulting provides services both to end user organizations and to vendors.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Alicia Young