Next Week Agora.io, Ampersand, CafeX, Intel , Nexmo, NYJavaSIG, Vivaldi Technologies, Xura to shed insight into the real time communications industry at New York City Event
Norwalk, CT—July 26, 2016—TMC, Systemwide Media and PKE Consulting will bring together the industry leaders to deliver keynotes at Real Time Web Solutions Conference being held Aug. 1 – 4, 2016 at the Kimmel Center at NYU in New York City. The event which originally launched seven shows ago as WebRTC Conference & Expo, will continue to bring together architects, enablers and users to learn about WebRTC as well as an added emphasis on the full range of capabilities and components necessary to deliver a complete web communications solution.
“We are pleased to welcome each of our keynoting companies. Not only will attendees gain insight into the latest developments and expectations for the Real Time Communications industry, but they’ll hear it from the industry’s leading experts,” said Event Producer & TMC President, Dave Rodriguez. “Each company will present a unique set of best practices and valuable information so that attendees can make better business decisions in 2016 and beyond.”
Keynote Schedule Includes:
Tuesday, Aug. 2
- 4:00 p.m. - Frank Greco, founder of NYJavaSIG
- 4:30 p.m. - Jon von Tetzchner, co-founder and CEO of Vivaldi Technologies
Wednesday – Aug. 3
- 11:00 a.m. - Kris Hopkins, senior vice president of Product & Strategy of CafeX
- 11:30 a.m. - Tony Wang, head of U.S. Operations and Lawrence Byrd, technology evangelist of Agora.io
- 4:00 p.m. - Qi Zhang, senior engineering manager of Intel Software group
- 4:30 p.m. - Roland Selmer, product lead of Nexmo
Thursday, Aug. 4
- 11:30 a.m. - Steve Smith, founder of Ampersand
- 1:00 p.m. - Peter Dunkley, technical director of Xura
The Real Time Web Solutions Conference is supported by Diamond Sponsors, Agora.io, Nexmo; Platinum Sponsors CafeX, Intel, Sansay, Xura, Temasys; Gold Sponsors Blacc Spot Media, Frozen Mountain, Ingate and Silver Sponsors, Dialogic, Primo, OnSIP, REVE Systems, Sennheiser, Voice4net.
Registration for Real Time Web Solutions Conference is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest Real Time Web Solutions Conference news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @RTWebExpo.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Systemwide Media
Systemwide Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars, and newsletters and provide community websites with the latest information in our industries.
About PKE Consulting
PKE Consulting provides strategic consulting at the intersection of computing, networking, and communications. The company's primary focus is on how the integration of information and interaction can create value transformation for organizations. PKE Consulting services include organization planning for how to best utilize technologies for transformation. PKE Consulting also works to assure that the underlying network infrastructure is capable of supporting the new services. PKE Consulting provides services both to end user organizations and to vendors.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Alicia Young