Program includes content focusing on Real Time Web, Skype for Business, Expanding WebRTC Capabilities, New Revenue Opportunities and more.
Trumbull, CT – January 10, 2017 – TMC, Systemwide Media and PKE Consulting have announced that Real Time Web Solutions has joined ITEXPO, being held February 7-10, 2017 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Real Time Web Solutions brings together architects, enablers and users to learn about WebRTC as well as an added emphasis on the full range of capabilities and components necessary to deliver a complete Web communications solution.
“Successful Real Time Solutions begin with aligning the right knowledge and products with company goals. Our conference program in Fort Lauderdale offers businesses of all kinds the insight they need to know in order to leverage all the possibilities of real time solutions,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “Between the top level speakers and interactive networking opportunities, Real Time Web Solutions Conference is an event that shouldn’t be missed.”
The agenda Includes:
Wednesday, February 8
- 9:30 a.m. - Real Time Web Communications - The Next Revolution - PKE Consulting LLC & UC Strategies.com
- 11:00 a.m. - Keynote Presentation by The Wireless Infrastructure Association
- 11:30 a.m.- Keynote Presentation by RingCentral
- 12:00 p.m.- Keynote Presentation by Vertical
- 2:00 p.m.- Tips for Adding Real-time Communications to Your Apps
- 2:30 p.m.- Enterprise Communications: It's Personal - Plantronics
- 4:30 p.m.- Keynote Presentation by IBM
- 5:00 p.m.- Exhibit Hall Grand Opening Reception
Thursday, February 9
- 9:00 a.m. - Special General Session: Cloud UC - Innovation Awaits
- 10:00 a.m. - Keynote Presentation by Onvoy
- 10:30 a.m. - Keynote Presentation - Mind Shift: Learning to Thrive Amid Disruption and Digitization by VMware
- 11:00 a.m. - Exhibit Hall Open
- 1:00 p.m. - Making Skype for Business Work for Your Business – AudioCodes, MegaPath, IntelliCom Analytics
- 2:00 p.m. - Context, Wearables, and WebRTC: Communications Next - Plantronics
- 3:00 p.m. - Panel: New Revenue Opportunities with Communications Apps – Fuze, Ingate Systems, Phone.com
- 3:00 p.m. - Panel: Expanding WebRTC Capabilities Beyond the Typical Use Cases - Blacc Spot Media, PKE Consulting LLC & UC Strategies.com, Bit6, Dialogic, Temasys Communications
- 4:00 p.m. - IDEA Showcase - Startup Pitch Event - Featuring Keynote by Jeff Pulver
- 8:00 p.m. - Networking After Dark Party - Atlantic Hotel - Sponsored by 888VoIP, Sonus, Cox, Spectrum, Bicom, DIDx, snom,Vtech, Tender Software and Comcast
Friday, February 10
- 10:30 a.m. - Mobile-first Communications APIs and The Mobile Last Mile - Xenialab
- 11:00 a.m. - Panel: The Embedded Communications Revolution: How WebRTC will Change Everything - Comunicano, Inc., Daitan Group, OnSIP, Temasys Communications
- 11:00 a.m. - Exhibit Hall Open
View the complete agenda here. Speakers are updated daily.
For more information or to register for Real Time Web Solutions Conference, contact email@example.com . For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for Real Time Web Solutions should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest Real Time Web Solutions news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @RTWebExpo.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Alicia Young